It's your car - it's your choice!
Choosing a Collision and Refinish Centre
If you are in an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle is repaired. This is the Law!
Know Your Shop
- Locally owned and operated;
- Insurance Approved;
- Professional & Knowledgeable;
- Environmentally responsible; and,
- Your "One Stop" Collision Repair Centre.
- We use water base Refinishing System
Inspect the repairs
- Provide for a rental vehicle;
- Provide your vehicle with the highest quality workmanship possible;
- Repair any make or model to the manufacturers standards;
- Use the latest computer technology to ensure paint color is a perfect match;
- Restore your vehicle to its "pre-accident" condition;
- Test drive your vehicle to check mechanical repairs; and,
- Make sure your vehicle is clean.
Do I Need More Than One Estimate?
Only one estimate is required. At Scott Drummond Motors, estimates are prepared and submitted to your insurance company free of charge.
Notify Your Insurance Company
Before authorizing any repairs, contact your insurance company.
Is the Work Guaranteed?
Not all collision and repair centres guarantee their work. However, at Scott Drummond Motors we provide a lifetime warranty on collision repairs and refinishing.
Qualified Collision and Refinish Centres
Our factory trained body and paint technicians will "fix it right the first time."